Back in the Saddle

We decided to jump back in. Hindsight, maybe we should have waited another couple of weeks, but I'll get to that in a minute.

I went back to the doctor today... but this time it's a different doctor, same practice though. Dr. Thurston is one of the doctor's I saw when he was on-call one weekend that I needed a sonogram.

So I went in today, we talked about my history, and actually talked about some options that hadn't been discussed before. He did a sonogram and everything looks clear, so I have a prescription for Femera this time instead of Clomid.

I go back in about 11 days. Monday, March 9th. Which happens to be the day that Jack has his LapBand surgery! lol How's that for timing??? So Jack has surgery at 7:00 AM, and then I have a sonogram at 3:30 PM. Different hospitals, of course! Jack has to stay at the hospital overnight, so it will be fine. I'd be more worried if it was outpatient surgery and I had to get him home and take care of him that day.

So this should be interesting. I'm hoping I don't ovulate on Day 14 this month!! lol Normally I ovulate around Day 17-18 on the Clomid, so we'll see what happens with the Femera.

Let's see where this pony takes us!

0 comments: