Am I Crazy?

Jack and I were on our way back from running some errands today and we passed by a Babies R Us store. And we stopped! Are we nuts?!?!

It was interesting. We talked alot about what we like, what we don't like, what we want, and what we can live without. Of course Jack had to get all of the Elmo's singing. I think Jack is looking forward to having more toys to play with! lol

Oh, and we talked about names too. That's always been something I've thought about. I have this huge list. Every time I've tried to talk to Jack about it I kind of get this "Yeah, whatever" attitude. But tonight at Babies R Us, all of the sudden he stopped, looked at me and said "____" (insert name in the blank). I said, "What?" He said "____, I really like that name." (I'm not going to post the name here because, well, that's just proving I'm crazy!! lol Plus, I'm not sure I want to give away the names we're considering... but that's a whole other topic for a whole other post.)

So anyway, it was an interesting, and really, really cool and fun time for me. And I think Jack enjoyed it too! :o) Oh yeah, we may have picked out a crib too! lol No, we're not pregnant yet, and yes, I know.... I'm crazy!
~Heather

0 comments: